Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:50:49 +0800
From:      Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What's wrong with it?

Hi, FreeBSDers,

Sometimes I run Tcl/Tk programs on FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE, I got these messages
like this:

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request:  40 (X_TranslateCoords)
Resource id in failed request:  0xc0007a
Serial number of failed request:  9416

I don't know what's going on. It's my X window(KDE), Tcl/Tk 8.0.3 , programs or
other problems?
Would anyone know what does it mean, thanks.

Regards,
Doug.