Date:      Sun, 08 Nov 1998 10:23:01 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone interested in FreeWAIS-sf ??

Howdy,
I have two problems maintaining FreeWAIS-sf:

1) It seems like our old port was an unofficial release, and the site
that carried it has disappeared.
2) The latest version doesn't build on FreeBSD-2.2.7 (might work on
current but I'm not sure).

I don't use this anymore, I'd be grateful if an interested party wants
to take over the port.The latest version is available at:

	ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/general/infosys/wais/freeWAIS/freeWAI
S-sf-2.2/
	 ftp://ftp.germany.eu.net/pub/infosystems/wais/Unido-LS6/freeWAIS
-sf-2.2/

it is unsupported.

If there is no one interested in this I'll leave the old port as is, and
wait for it to die :-(.

	Pedro.