Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:53:02 -0700
From:      george vagner <vagner@infomagic.com>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: starting httpd

no lusk on those suggestions, what i just did
was to copy the srm.conf.default to srm.conf and
httpd.conf.default to httpd.conf  to see if I may have had
a problem with the changes i made.

yup! it comes up now..

gotta watch what I do to those files I guess...

ok here is another question...

I just upgraded (yuck) to win 98 on my other machine
and wanted to mount the freebsd drive in filemanager
and have had no problems before with win 95 so
does win 98 require encrypted passwords?