Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:46:45 -0500
From:      Monica Yau <snowmon@ipoline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   survey

Hi, my name is Monica Yau.  I am an OAC student who is currently looking
for
developers to assist in preparing a survey for a Computer Science
project.
This survey will be short and confidential as it is for internal use
only.
May I please ask your kindly consideration in replying to follow
questions:

1. Can you please explain the way you would distribute your software?
        (i.e. Freeware, Shareware, Commercial, or Custom)

2. What would the average cost be to develop such software?

3. How much time does it take to develop a software (average)?

4. Does any partner(s) involve in developing the software?  If yes, how
many?

5. Does the software have any web presence?

6. What are the skills required to develop?  Any training?  Equipment
needed?

Thank you for taking your time in answering my survey, I am looking
forward
to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Monica Yau