Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 09:53:40 -0800
From:      "Fadi Nasser" <fnasser@usa.alcatel.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE server or client Unix implementation?

Hi all
    I read somewhere that somebody has posted the source code to a
PPP-over-
Ethernet server (or client) to a FreeBSD newsgroup. I have not had much
luck
finding the source code (or anything remotely related to PPPoE) yet in
any of the
BSD groups. Would those of you who are aware of such implementations
please
set me on the right track. Your help is much appreciated.

Regards.

--
 Fadi Nasser