Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:35:58 +0700
From:      Inu Wikantiyoso <inu@sby.centrin.net.id>
To:        jin@george.lbl.gov
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Canon BJC-210

jin@george.lbl.gov wrote:

> You need to convert postscript to your printer code by using gs.
>
>         gs -sDEVICE=bjc800 -sOutputFile=/tmp/BJC-210 your_ps_file
>
> then do:
>         lpr /tmp/BJC-210

it works ! ;)

thank you very much ...

btw, I still got the problem on ASCII mode (stair case problem). I've
tried to directly set up from printer BIOS and it works fine at BSD but
it ruins printing at Linux system (both ASCII and postcript)

So I set back its setting to default ... and there's no problem with
your gs command, but stiil bad on ASCII. Would you send me your filter
file for my BJC 210 ?

thanks
--
Inu Wikantiyoso <-------<<<