Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:30:42 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/sysutils/no-login/files md5

Donald Burr wrote:

> dburr       1999/09/10 16:42:12 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     sysutils/no-login/files md5
>   Log:
>   The checksums have changed on us...
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.2       +2 -2      ports/sysutils/no-login/files/md5

Sorry 'bout that.  I updated the license information in the files, made
a mental note to mail PW about it, and lost that note in all the clutter
up there between my ears.

This means SOMEBODY (other than me) actually uses this, doesn't it?  Wow!

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com