Date:      Sat, 04 Sep 1999 18:03:53 GMT
From:      flec@flec.co.uk (Steven Fletcher)
To:        Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@trace.net.tw>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tcket system

On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 19:11:05 +0800, you wrote:

>Does anybody have a "ticket system" ?

Take a look at Keystone (http://www.stonekeep.com/keystone.php3).

There is no email interface with it (last time I checked). I wrote a
working, but not very functioal one in perl... it dosen't handle mime
encoded emails/attachments yet but basically takes the
subject/body/sender of the email and turns it into keystones "Problem",
body, and "Open tech" fields via the perl DBI system. I might stick it
up & distribute it somewhere when I've done those.

Steven Fletcher
stevenf@shellnet.co.uk / flec@flec.co.uk