Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:00:56 +0200
From:      "Thomas Runge" <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   POSE

I'm not quite sure, if this list is really alive, as I'm subscribed
for some days right now, but didn't get *any* traffic...

So, maybe it's just for the record.

Finally, I got POSE (PalmOS Emualtor) compiled and running on
FreeBSD. The biggest trick was to build egcs with --enable-pthread,
following some minor patches to the generated Makefile (configure
sucks a lot) and some sources, don't exactly remember which, but
no big deal.
If someone is interested, I could make a port, but I don't know,
how one can configure the dependencies for egcs. Or do I have to
make a special egcs port by copying the existing and just adding
one line for configure and depending on that port?

--
Tom