Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:10:53 +0200
From:      Charlie Root <evablunted@earthling.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache modules question

Hi y'all

I have recently installed apache on my new server and I ran apachectl
with the configtest option and have realized that most of the modules
are not present on the system.  My previous apache installation worked
with the same httpd.conf file.   I did not install any extra modules on
that system but it worked fine.

Where do I get the modules from?  Stuff like mod_mime.c and
mod_include.c

What do I do now?