Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:20:36 -0700
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We're No. 1 :)

Mark Ovens wrote:

> Maybe I've missed a post here but it seems we're No.1 in the OS
> ratings :) (of course *we* all knew that, it's just that everyone
> else didn't)
>
> http://www.deja.com/rate/list_items.xp?CID=11997

Considering that it took me morew than ten tries to get to the screen
where I could rate BSD, it is a wonder that we have even that many.
Jeez, even A/UX came up three times before BSD... Fortunately, NT came
up while I was hitting reload... <vicious STOMP, STOMP, STOMP EVIL
VERMIN>! Funny, how after I rated NT, it switched me to rating cellular
phones.... I had to start over from your original URL. :-) Gotcha,
finally, you ____! :-))) happy comper!
--
Donald Wilde                        "Linking Minds and Micros"