Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:30:55 +0530
From:      brahmesh <brahmesh@flashmail.com>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   tcpip porting

Hi,
    I am a novice currently trying to port the tcp/ip stack
implementation in freebsd release 3.2 to
os 9 . I want to know the Makefiles in freebsd release 3.2 which produce
the output modules
( ex the two output tcp/ip modules produced in os2 are socket.sys and
afinet.sys ) , that is
I want to know the targets which use any tcp/ip code as dependencies.
The problem I faced
was that there are as many as 4079 Makefiles  and I could'nt locate the
targets which use any of the
code files as the dependencies. Also if possible I whould like to know
how I could start porting the
code to os9.I request you to help me as this project is very important
to me.
                                                      Thanking you,

Brahmesh,

Bangalore,