Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:27:39 -0800
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Link problem - /var to /usr/var - now X won't load

Thankyou so much Mr. Lehey. It's back working again! I did the df command
the prompt and now there is now /var partition. Do I need one?
Now I can stop using my firewall for checking my email (in netscape), its only
a 486dx4/100, *very* slow for this kind of stuff. :-) But fine for a firewall.

-Chip

Greg Lehey wrote:

> [Format recovered--see http://www.lemis.com/email/email-format.html]

Thankyou for the link, I read it all the way thru, very good information.