Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:50:07 +0200
From:      Usov Alexander <usov@ups.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some General Questions

Hi everybody!

  I have got few general questions about FreeBSD.
Few days ago I read throught historical BSD documentation
(/usr/share/doc/...) and I saw here, that 4.4BSD has
LFS (as I understand it's equal to modern JFS), but in
FreeBSD I saw nothing like that. What happend to it?
It's as fast as FFS but you can turn power off, and nothing
happends to filesystem.
  And one more, how close is FreeBSD to POSIX, and does FreeBSD
support SystemV TLI?

Thanks a lot for your answer.