Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:16:23 -0500
From:      Robert Tilley <Robert.Tilley-1@kmail.ksc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.4 Installation Clue-Losses

My cluelessness begins when I need to choose a partition for FreeBSD.

I have prepared a partition for FreeBSD with PartitionMagic (hdb10).
However, when I bring up the menu screen for my second hard drive
(hdb), hdb10 is not a choice for installation.  (I know, hdb10 is
labeled differently in FreeBSD but the equivalent name.)

I am most eager to use the reputable OS and experience what it can do
for me, can you direct me to a reference on Managing Partions under
FreeBSD?

Robert Tilley
rtilley@cfl.rr.com