Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:17:21 +0100
From:      "Roberto Nunnari, AGIE" <roberto.Nunnari@agie.ch>
To:        questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tools directory in releases missing

Sorry for reposting this, but I just realised I was not
subsribed to the list and so I missed the replies (if any...:)

Please, post again or send any reply to my mail-box.

Hi there.

Has anybody noted that the directory 'tools' is missing in
both the 3.4-RELEASE and 4.0-RELEASE trees?

Also,
- what about crypto/install.sh in 4.0-RELEASE?

- why bin/bin.ev (4.0-RELEASE) is only 165Kb instead of 235Kb?
  As is not the last package of the bin distribution it looks
suspitious.
  Is it corrupted?

Best regards.
--