Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2000 01:17:36 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        personrp@ccbh.com ("Person, Roderick")
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help me turn the enterprise to FreeBSD!

On 6 Mar 2000 13:45:38 -0500, in sentex.lists.freebsd.advocacy you wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>I need you help I work for a small enterprise client/server company. I'm
>looking for a client that will allow me to connect to a MS Sql server from a

As others have pointed out, PHP is a simple way via the FreeTDS lib, as
well as Perl:Sybase.  I have been using/programing with them for the past
week and they work quite well with both 6.5 and 7.0.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)