Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:09:41 -0400
From:      "Charles Peters - Tech Support" <support@tecpro.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem connecting Windows 2000 Professional to Samba 2.0.7 share

Greetings,

I have a Samba 2.0.7 server running on FreeBSD 4.0 Release.  It
works flawlessly, with one exception.  When I try and connect my
Windows 2000 Professional workstation to a samba share,
windows 2000 returns the following error message:

	System Error 1240 has occured.
	The account is not authorized to log in from this station.

I am using the following command to connect (from a command
window):

	net use m: \\otis\charles

This command works flawlessly from all of my win98 and win95
machines.

Below is a copy of my smb.conf file:

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from UNKNOWN (0.0.0.0)