Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:36:16 +0200
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   anybody seeing this sawfish 0.30 problem?

After installing sawfish-0.30 (and gnome-1.2, fresh rebuilt), the
"workspaces" configuration tool fails: run "sawfish-ui" from any
xterm or whatever you use, and the configuration window appears;
then, select "workspaces", and sawfish-ui crashes showing this
message:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/gdk-pixbuf/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so: Undefined symbol "g_malloc"

I rebuilt gdk-pixbuf-0.8.0 to no avail (BTW, this port builds and uses
its own libtool). I think that the g_malloc function lives in libglib.
Of course, sawfish-0.28.1 worked fine.

Note: I am using XFree86 4.0.1.

Is anybody else seeing this problem?

-- JMA
****** Jose M. Alcaide  //  jose@we.lc.ehu.es  //  jmas@FreeBSD.org ******
** "Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers" --  Leonard Brandwein **