Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:29:49 +0300
From:      Plamen Petkov <plamendp@bgstore.com>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: making a RELEASE

Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:

> Unless the server is under high load, cvsupping and make world while
> "at work" did never cause any problems here. You just have to make
> sure that you cvsup to a level that you know of that it's working.

Bingo! That's the point: I have to know "that it's workin". And that's
not enough; I NEED to know it's working fine, stable, etc... I.e., it
mUST be tested! I can not afford to test on a machine working in the
real world. Too risky for me, and frankly speaking, I am not such an
expert as I wish to be :-))

Anyway, 10x for the advise, besides, it was the first option I thought
of. 10x again :-)

Regards,
--
Plamen D. Petkov ICQ#2214327