Date:      Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:24:18 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libgda finally built!  (but something's wierd...)

Daniel Frazier wrote:

> To make a long story short I'm thinking that that file should have been
> removed when I upgraded libgda.  But it wasn't.  I don't know where the
> problem is that caused it to not be removed but I'm really concerned
> now about how much other cruft has been left over by old ports.  I've
> been having a lot of port builds die lately where they build just fine
> for others, but it's been worse since I've started using portupgrade.
> Maybe the problem's there?

forgot to add...  so at this point is it safe to simply remove
/usr/local/bin/gda-config and press on?

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.