Date:      Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:18:22 +0300
From:      Dovli <dovli@edison.ro>
To:        questions@freebsd.ORG
Subject:   Modem configuration

Hi !

I just installed FreeBSD 4.3 at home and I couldn't get PPP properly set

up. It seems that my modem is not correctly set up.The message from
dmesg is
sio1: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
I have an ISA PnP 33.6 modem. Under Windows it uses irq 3 and COM4. I
also managed to configure it under Debian Linux.
I recompiled the kernel using the settings from Windows but the problem
remains the same.
What can I do?
Thank you very much for your assistance!

Dovli