Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:23:28 -0800
From:      rick norman <rick.norman@lmco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   EtherApe

Hi,
I'm reasking this since I still don't have a solution.
Why, after installing etherape from the 4.3 cd's or from the ports
directory, do I find
no executable ?  Can someone steer me in the right direction as far as
starting up etherape ?  Everything I've read on the net says type
'etherape'.  'Whereis'
turns up no executable.  Running make from the ports directory
seems to work as does the install from the cd's, yet in both cases
there seems to be nothing to run.

Rick