Date:      Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:20:58 +0100
From:      Alex Dupre <sysadmin@alexdupre.com>
To:        FreeBSD doc list <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Current unassigned doc problem reports

FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:
> o [2002/02/14] docs/34947  doc      Updated/Translated Article on Filtering Brigdes (English)
> o [2002/02/28] docs/35430  doc      [Maintainer Update] Filtering-Bridges Articles

I have not seen any comment about these submissions (the second one
supersedes the first), but they were not committed. Especially the actual
English version is very outdated (because of ipfw and bridge codes changes)
and says incorrect (no more true) things, so I think it should be updated asap.

				Alex Dupre