Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:09:28 -0400
From:      "PSI, Mike Smith" <mlsmith@mitre.org>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is bpbkar?

Thank you very much! And I thought it was some "feature" we were
building into our ISO modifications. Our corporate lab support will be
thrilled with this information.

Thanks again. Everyone cut out the complaints. This list is full of
great people with great knowledge. Just saved me about 2 years worth of
work!

(not the) Mike Smith