Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:13:10 -0500
From:      jrf4772 <jrf4772@ksu.edu>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jhb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: For those with P4 SMP problems..

That doesn't sound very promising...

What can we do to help?  Someone mentioned hardcoding the mp_table in some
way.  Is this possible?  Would it solve the problem?  It would seem to me,
this shouldn't be too hard, just hardcode 2 into the OS, but I am no smp
kernel designer either.

Why does this MB work with 'doze and linux?

If you have any ideas, I'll be glad to edit the source on my box, recompile,
and see what happens.

Thanks,
Jonathan Feldkamp