Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:53:28 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: cups-1.1.15.1

Im not sure.  What would happen when the cups port wants to build the
ghostscript x11 enabled port.
Would it fail or build like its sibling ghostscript-gnu-nox11 port??
Things to ponder on....
Ive been documenting the steps Ive been taking to install cups.
Maybe when I can confirm that I can print, Ill retry installing like how
you suggested...

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/