Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:33:30 -0700
From:      "Geoff Coleman" <freebsd@ugc.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK14 Patchset 2 and Oracle JDBC Drivers

Has anyone tried using the Oracle JDBC (thin) drivers with the new patch set for
JDK14?

I'm getting the following exception raised:

java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the
connection

This is on CURRENT rebuilt yesterday afternoon.

Any pointers in debugging this are welcome. The same test program works with linux-
sun-jdk1.4.1 on the same machine.

Geoff Coleman

ps. The other stuff I've done with the new patch has worked great!!!