Date:      Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:51:21 +0100
From:      Florian Villoing <lonely_dwarf@yahoo.fr>
To:        Vinc <vinc@0x45.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with mozilla/firebird

I don't know if my problem is he same because Firebird is not freezing,
although sometimes I get unable to write anything in the addressbar.

I've found a solution : open an xterm, write few caracters without
pressing ENTER and then, give the focus back to Firebird. You can then
write an URL.

I'm using Fluxbox but I don't know if this problem is related to the
window manager of the browser.

If anybody has a suggestion...

villoing@longhair:~ $ uname -a
FreeBSD longhair.rezel.enst.fr 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Sun
Nov  2 12:01:18 CET 2003
villoing@longhair.rezel.enst.fr:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Florian