Date:      Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:39:45 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        David Larkin <David.Larkin@djl.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Determining Ram

         Cool.  That worked.  A little more info than I wanted to sort
through, but now that I know about that, I now have more information to
pick through later on should I need any of that information that Dmesg listed.

         Thanks, that solved this issue, and gave me a new tool I never
knew about for later troubleshooting.  :D