Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:08:42 -0400
From:      Pavan Reddy <pavreddy@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sb live and 4.4

Did anyone get a Sound Blaster live card to work with the emu10k1 dirver in
4.4. I have a sb live pci card. I rebuilt the kernel with
device pci  and device pcm in the conf. However after rebooting it seems to
recognize the card the card but intialization fails with

pcm0: <Creative EMU10K1> at device 10.0 on pci0
pcm0: unable to map to register.
device_probe_and_attach: pcm0 attach returned 6

I looked at emu10k1.c, but I can't see anything wrong. I'm new to this so,
does anybody have any ideas? Is there something else I should have put in
the conf file?

-pavan