Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:43:23 +0530
From:      Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@hserus.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/62510: mod_perl doesnt build with ipv6 enabledapache13-modssl port

I must point out that several other ports have this same issue - where a
  port gets ipv6 enabled but related ports do not get updated to include
ipv6 support.

For example - ports/dns/djbdns/ has ipv6 support, but
ports/sysutils/ucspi-tcp (djb's tcpserver, needed to run djbdns) doesn't
have v6 support compiled in, though there's a ipv6 patch for ucspi-tcp
available from the same source (www.fefe.de / Felix von Leitner) that
the v6 patch for djbdns was obtained from.  [OK, that v6 patch for
tcpserver uses EPROTO, which would be EPROTOTYPE in Freebsd I guess, as
EPROTO is not defined in Freebsd - but otherwise that patch just works]

	srs