Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:14:06 -0600
From:      Lloyd Hayes <wyoming_antelope@yahoo.com>
To:        Matt Navarre <mnavarre@cox.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still no graphic desktop

 >How are you trying to start X Windows? If you're just expecting it to
start, you're going to end up disappointed.

Oops...
I was expecting the graphical desktop to start automatically. However I
also tried startx, and I played with xdm. Whatever I was doing kept
coming up with errors about no screen.

Lloyd Hayes

Email: wyoming_antelope@yahoo.com
E-FAX Number: (208) 248-6590