Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:53:18 -0400
From:      "Bill Schmitt (SW)" <software@schmittnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox help

I'm a newbie who is trying to install a recent release of firefox under
version 4.9 of  FreeBSD. I downloaded the installer (for linux since
there doesn't appear to be a FreeBSD version, yet) from Mozilla, but
when I try to execute it, I get the message "error while loading shared
libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0". I've tried finding a package that
includes this library, but haven't been successful. Can somebody help?