Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:53:05 -0500
From:      Bob Ababurko <ababurko@adelphia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ebay Phishing

Gerard Seibert wrote:

> [...]
It is most likely it is a windows box that has been copromised due to
one of the slew of M$ vulnerabilities.  Some crafty programmer has
turned this box into a zombie and installed a mailing package or a proxy
server and is sending mail from it in concert with thousands of others
just like it...al behind one keyboard.

-Bob