Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 21:13:57 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-current-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

Lowell Gilbert wrote:

>Matthew Jacob <lydianconcepts@gmail.com> writes:
>

>>What an amusing rant. As far as I can tell, I've always been banned
>>from your Inbox whether I called you BIll, Paul, Wpaul, or
>>OMisterWizard!
>>

>He's just got too many first names.
>Like you.
>And me.  [I've got *three* names that can be first *or* last, and
>that's not even counting the fact that I also answer to my wife's last
>name...]

Well, everybody has some problem.  Like in first grade
when I was "Kevin Kissy" to all the girls.

But I think my sister, Karalyn Kaye, was a lil' worse
off whenever we went to see Gramma in the Deep South.
She got smarter and quit wearing her monogrammed
sweaters...

I suppose I never appreciate the difficulties of "two
first names", although in recent years I've seen a number
of very young girls with my last name as their first name.
Heck, in the unfortunate circumstance that my wife buys
the farm first, I might marry one of 'em ... ;-)

For whatever the original subject was about, I appreciate
the fact that Bill Paul has some "Unix-fu".

I've a lot of rl(4)'s lying around, for starters....

Kevin (D.) Kinsey