Date:      Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:43:20 +0200
From:      Steven Plehier <steven@plehier.net>
To:        Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Type 5 Keyboards

I'm using the "keyboard" driver. In previous testing I used both kbd and
keyboard, but both resulted in a messed up keyboard. Here is the
relevant xorg.conf bit:

Section "InputDevice"

    Identifier  "Keyboard1"
    Driver      "keyboard"

#   Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"
     Option "XkbRules"    "sun"
     Option "XkbModel"    "type5_euro"
     Option "XkbLayout"   "us"
     Option "XkbVariant"  "basic"
#   Option "KxbKeycodes" "sun(type5c_se)"