Date:      Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:39:56 -0500
From:      Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@seton.org>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT-T support for IPSec stack

Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Matthew Grooms wrote:
>
>>There was also some mention of a third claim but it was hard to find
>>details on the subject. Lastly, some people voiced concerns regarding
>
> ietf.org -> IPR -> Search -> NAT-T
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=88
>
> ?

Software patents suck. The one I was referring to concerned a third
claim also by Microsoft regarding IKEv2. As I said before, I found
mention of ( by an ssh.com employee ) but no further details. Here is
the reference ...

http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/03.ipsec/msg01797.html

> I had hoped to get a clear answer after I heared that NetBSD had
> started on this but why does nobody send mail to those people listed
> as contacts and asks?

Sorry man, I was just trying to be helpful. Do you mean the contacts
listed along with the IP disclosures?

-Matthew