Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:09:50 +0000
From:      "Easy EPC" <shelley.g@easyepc.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need a D Rated EPC or Exemption Lletter ?

Need a D Rated EPC?
Easy EPC have been working together with Solar PV installers to generate D =
rated EPCs since the introduction of the FiT Legislation. We provide a fast=
 and professional service at a highly competitive price.

Our flexible and cooperative approach enables us to deliver a professional =
and reliable service tailored to Solar companies needs.

Our team of in house Commercial and Domestic assessors can deliver EPCs for=
 buildings of any level of complexity; from individual Domestic EPCs to who=
le site Commercial EPCs for large multi array projects. We work right acros=
s the UK.

In the minority of cases where a property is not able to achieve a D rating=
 straight away, we model the building to show you what the rating will be a=
fter install. In the unlikley event that this is not enough to achieve a D =
rating, we will provide advice and support enabling you to understand what =
the cheapest and easiest improvements are that will push you into that all =
important Band D.

All our clients are provided with access to our bespoke job management syst=
em, allowing you to track job progress in real time.

Best Regards,
The Easy EPC Team

www.easyepc.org
admin@easyepc.org
0800 170 1201
Exemption Letters
Commercial EPCs
=A9 Every Property Certificate Ltd. 2014

Your privacy is important to us. Please use this link to <%unsubscribe%>.

Easy EPC is a trading name of Every Property Certificate Ltd and Green Deal=
 Consult Ltd,

Ground Floor 12 Albion Street, Brighton BN2 9NE
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here=
: https://u1728223.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=3DM-2FIDp9qn3zqSxjQcb=
GmsQOshEec4qgFCslilQSmetJ4koe969CjGQ8Jw2u-2FGtvKqr3bZY-2BTGCyc7vmnYUY8DlB7G=
QgxNSvI4wYwnQM6ZkW2JvY8UcsYJ-2FZFzR4dL-2BIlxsI8rWJ0ZUCpgKkYEeOmH5L96N-2FjVi=
YJ6bqTznGyJZtcHSiFVeWJCqkd6bUrBPeErPSUAJKJkqG-2FOBw362VF5FA-3D-3D.