Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:59:05 -0400
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Strange visual artifacts in upper left corner of screen which respond to mouse activity.....

Eric Schuele wrote:
[ ... ]
> OK... I can tell be the number of replies, everyone just rolled their
> eyes at me and figured I'm crazy.  But it really does occur.  :)
>
> FWIW:
> I have found that if I use the GDM provided XDMCP Chooser... that the
> problem immediately dissapears.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on this?

It sounds like something is causing data to get scribbled over video memory when
you move your mouse, but who knows?

You should probably not expect replies to a non-trivial message in less than
24-hours; I'll give a pass on replying immediately to see whether someone else
has a better idea if I don't have something really useful to say.

--
-Chuck