Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:46:28 +0800
From:      blue <susan.lan@zyxel.com.tw>
To:        Eric F Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 IPsec tunnel configuration

Dear Eric:

Thanks for your reply, but this page explains how to setup configured
tunnel for IPv6 packets over IPv4 network.

I need a gif0 interface whose endpoints are both IPv6 address, and the
display should be like:

gif0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1280
    tunnel inet aa:bb:cc:dd::ee --> ww:xx:yy::zz
    inet6 11:22:33:44::11 --> 55:66:77:88::55 netmask 0xffffffffffffffff

But currently I could not succeed in making the inner addresses.