Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:45:48 -0800
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray.stokely@gmail.com>
To:        "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, deb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: front page idea

On 11/19/07, Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> wrote:
> What would you think of putting a "Donate to the FreeBSD Foundation"
> or "Keep freeBSD Free" button on the front page?

We could add newsflash entries once or twice a year for funding drives
to provide a second link to the foundation.  The current link on the
main page just says "Foundation".  We could change that wording to
"Donate" but I'd rather just have one permanent link on the page to
the FreeBSD Foundation rather than two to keep it from getting
cluttered.

         Murray