Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:12:55 +0200
From:      Tomas Zvala <tomas@zvala.cz>
To:        "freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Fwd: [Fwd: New Czech FreeBSD mirror]]

--------------070007080007050206010107

Hello,
I was trying to contact first hostmaster@cz.freebsd.org and later on
mirror-admin@freebsd.org but with no answer at all. So this list is the
only option left.

Thanks for any answer - even 'no, we don't need this'.

Tomas

--------------070007080007050206010107
 filename="[Fwd: New Czech FreeBSD mirror].eml"

Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:40:31 +0200
From: Tomas Zvala <tomas@zvala.cz>
To: mirror-admin@FreeBSD.org
Subject: [Fwd: New Czech FreeBSD mirror]

Hello,
some days ago I tried sending this mirror request to .cz hostmaster (as
suggested on the mirrors page), but with no reply whatsoever. I don't
know if the email got lost, or there was just no time to answer it, so
I'm also trying mirror-admin. Please let me know if there is interest in
this mirror.

Thanks,

Tomas Zvala