Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:45:52 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cinelerra

Andreas Hermann Braml wrote:
> Am Montag 21 September 2009 14:13:44 schrieb Andriy Gapon:
>> Anybody tried porting cinelerra?
>
> Yes :)
>
> Bye
> pseudoruprecht
>
> Well, just kidding.
>
> There were efforts over a year ago by one Aragon Gouveia

Yes, I did try it a while ago.  Got it to the point of compiling and
running, but it kept crashing (freezing).  No one was able to help, and
I didn't spend more time on it.  I'm hoping the Lumiera project [1]
produces something more FreeBSD friendly and usable soon.

[1] http://lumiera.org/

Regards,
Aragon