Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:15:31 -0500
From:      Gardner Bell <gbell72@rogers.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   process in STOP state

Hello,

Just updated my 8.0-STABLE desktop to r202128 the other day and can no
longer run certain windows executables through wine without them almost
immediately entering the STOP state and using 100% CPU for a short
period of time.  Has anyone else ran into a similar issue lately?

I'm able to get the program to continue as normal by attaching the pid
trough gdb, but would for obvious reasons prefer not to do that.  Any
help trying to find the underlying cause would be appreciated as this
has not been a problem with revisions previous to r202128.

Thanks.