Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:42:11 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frank_Wi=DFmann?= <frank.wissmann41@web.de>
To:        Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
Subject:   Re: Problems with "make clean"

Kevin Kinsey schrieb:
> Frank Wißmann wrote:
>> Hi, Beasties!
>> I just installed the new VirtualBox through ports. It worked fine, but
>> now I have trouble cleaning the directory. Neither "make clean" nor a
>> "rm -rf work/" do what they are supposed to. Here is the output:
>>
>> rm:
>> work/virtualbox-3.0.51r22902/out/freebsd.amd64/debug/obj/VBoxRT/VBox:
>> Directory not empty
>
> No explanation, sorry.  Have you tried
>
> $chflags -R nosch work
> $rm -rf work
>
> ?

Hi, Kevin!
Of course I did it. But the result was the same: no removal possible.
I'm still confused.
Thanks for your thoughts and have a nice sunday whereever you are!

Greetings Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle
and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken
it may be fair words shall prevail