Date:      Tue, 11 May 2010 21:40:55 +0800
From:      Ganbold <ganbold@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   nanobsd script for routerstation pro

Hi,

I'm not quite sure whether it is still useful (probably people have did
it a long before I started) or not but I have copied nanobsd script for
Gateworks Avila and did small modifications to make it work for Ubiquiti
Networks RouterStation Pro board.
It is at: http://people.freebsd.org/~ganbold/nanobsd_rspro.tar.gz
There might be still need to change rspro directory to ubiquiti or
routerstation if it is still useful to be in tools/tools/nanobsd.
As Warner told we can also put RouterStation related files in the same
directory, but I think that could be done later.

thanks,

Ganbold

--
We are not a clone.