Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:55:08 +0300
From:      Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Torrentflux and Zabbix Apache Include files??

Just to repost as the actual message got denied for being too large due
to the attachments so for anyone that's interested (I know it's hard for
an admin that deals with high-grade enterprise scale hardware) here is
the link to what I sent and more:

http://zeta-ray.optiplex-networks.com/pics/

Well back to MS SQL migration for me now.......

Regards,

Kaya