Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:24:05 +0000
From:      elbbit <elbbit@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject:   Re: Any package for surveys?

On 28/01/11 12:28, Robert Bonomi wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to reply Robert.  I value your opinion.

>>> You are a delusion dipshit, and a bad liar.
>>
>>> If you feel so righteous about your cause, why did you hijack
>>> another thread without changing the subject?
>> With all the respect that is due to you, and all others who
>> frequent these mailing lists, I feel the topic of global voting is
>> too important to worry about whether or not my particular message
>> fits into a defined category.
>
> And you think it's OK to *STEAL* other people's resources to get
> "your" message out, apparently.
Hmm.  Stealing.  Taking without consent.  Consent from whom?  The
network operator?  According to the Debian website:
"There are many world-open mailing lists, meaning anyone can read
everything that is posted, and participate in the discussions. Everyone
is encouraged..." - Under the heading Introduction:

Hmm.  I assumed the service was being offered to me.  If I am wrong, I
would like more people to confirm if Robert is right.

> The people who run the mailing lists _pay_ for that equipment and
Pay... with money... which is a made up idea...

> network connectivity, and provide it to others for a specific use.
...in this case, communication... which we are doing :-)

> You _are_ a thief, and as already stated "a bad liar, and a
> delusional dipshit."
My opinion is that according to the instruction provided to it, your
computer did all it can to send me your information.  I did not steal
it.  You gave it to me.  You offered, you know - where you make a motion
towards me?

> Doing what you did is *expressly* against The AUP of your hosting
> services provider, Webfusion, Ltd.
> <http://www.123-reg.co.uk/terms/aup.shtml>;
Yes.  Words.  Somehow, it is commonly accepted that just because
something is written in words that it is "right."  My emails challenge that.

> That said, you've _made_ your rules, and now *you8 get to live by
> them.
I do not understand this statement.  Please clarify.

> Since _you_ believe it is "OK" to inflict your 'important' message on
> those you do not know, and who have _not_ consented to hear it, you
> =cannot= object if the 'world' decides to do the same to _you_ and
> your mailbox.
I agree, with everything that is me.  But does this also not apply to
you, also?  I think you have made an error by joining a "world-open
mailing list" if you are unable to tolerate other people's words.

> Russian brides, pharmaceutcals, watches, lottery winnings, money
> sharing, and whatever else people decide is 'too important' for
> _you_ not to be informed of.
You see, the people who raise awareness of their product or service are
after one thing - to increase the number which is displayed on their ATM
machine.  I do not want money.  I do not promote a service or product.
In fact, I promote an IDEA - the notion that we can abandon money
altogether.

> Annoying people who *run* mail-servers is a _really_ stupid thing to
> do.
Unfortunately, any one who is part of the growing movement realises that
ridicule, torture or even certain death are requirements of changing the
world.  John F. Kennedy, one of your own president's, paid dearly simply
for saying some words.  I say some words, and you too, want to kill me.
 I forgive you for being so misguided.

> But, then, you're a spammer.
Try not to think of me as someone different.  I am someone the same.  I
have two arms, two legs, two eyes, I breathe air, I eat food, I use the
toilet, I have sex - I do all the normal thing you do too.  You and I
are not as different you think.  The only major difference between us
all is how we spend our time.  Hence, I do not think of people in
"groups" or stereotypes.  I see that some people choose to learn about
the world around them, and others do not.  Some people take the word of
others to be the absolute truth - because they trust them.  Who do you
trust?  You certainly don't trust me - and with good cause.  The idea I
suggest (abandoning money) is too big for your brain to comprehend...
not because you lack the processing ability to deal with it, but because
you refuse to think about a world without money.  Try it.  You and I are
probably never going to meet in all this random stuff which is going on
in the world.  But just imagine... no money?  Working in co-operation?
Just like open-source?  How about an open-source world, and not just
limited to software?  Can you imagine that?  I know you can, we all can.
 And some of us already do.

> And have just re-proven the validity of Rule #3, and Kruegers
> Corrolary thereunto, of the "Rules of Spam".
Rules.  Laws.  All pointless.  You see, if a car is travelling a road
and it hits another car, the operator of the vehicle is blamed, and then
a public outcry occurs.  The people standing up saying "this can not be
tolerated, something must be done" which is when they turn to someone
looking to lead them.  Up steps a politician, who takes your authority
and says "hmm, yes, we make a rule that all cars must not exceed XX speed."

The problem with rules and laws is that they are often ignored.  Why
don't we just harness technology, using our abilities that we have TODAY
to just enable cars to have radar as part of their on board computers to
stop collisions occurring?  Why don't we do this?  Because of the money?
 What, that made-up-idea again?  Please!  This is insanity!

> see: <http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtmld>;
I removed the "d".  Not too sure about the flying kids, looks a bit
porno-related to me.  Hmm, I think it's biased too.  This is just my
opinion though.

> So, I guess, it's not _all_ that surprising.
No, it's not all that surprising that we could have a different world.
The solution is that everyone must decide to stop using money and create
a better world.  Simple.  You have to choose to make it better.  Don't
scared.  The fact you include my address does not scare me.  I'm not
scared of anyone.  I am not living in fear (like you) I am living in
love - and I have nothing but love for all humans.  I love you, and your
words, and every one, and if you wonder how this came to be, just start
searching Google for yourself.  The answers are out there.

How are you going to spend your time from now on?

With the kindest of regards from,

Simon Tibble
74 Park Street
Mountain Ash
CF45 3YL
GREAT BRITAIN
EUROPE
THE PLANET EARTH
THE MILKY WAY
THE UNIVERSE

^^^ Don't you see .... we share this planet.  Let's work together to
make it a better place :-)

--

elbbit