Date:      Fri, 27 May 2011 07:35:59 +0100
From:      Paul Macdonald <paul@ifdnrg.com>
To:        Barrett Clark <bwclark@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell R210 "no disks found"

> Any one else get FreeBSD installed on an R210?  Is there a BIOS
> setting that I need to check or something?  I've spent about a week on
> this and will need to return both R210s soon if I can't get them
> working.

I've got loads of these and never had a problem, including 8.2-REL.

do the drives definately show up in the bios and whilst the machine posts?

Sometimes weird stuff happens if you have a bad iso, try reburning your
install media.

Also try a linux install disk to verify its not OS dependent.

good luck
Paul.